The Brazilian Symposium on Computing Systems Engineering (SBESC) is an initiative of the research community originally associated with the Real-Time Systems Workshop (WTR, since 1998), the Operating Systems Workshop (WSO, since 2004), the Embedded Systems Workshop (WSE, since 2009), and the Critical Embedded Systems Conference, acknowledging the strong synergy between these areas and the fact that the design of computing systems is an increasingly multidisciplinary task. The integration between these communities resulted in a major event in the field in Latin America, covering the main aspects of Computing Systems Engineering. The symposium is promoted by the Technical Committee on Computing Systems Engineering (CE-ESC) of the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC).
This year the event will be co-located with the 11th Latin-American Symposium on Dependable Computing - LADC 2022: https://ladc.sbc.org.br/
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Marilyn C. Wolf (University of Nebraska–Lincoln)
- Joanna I. Olszewska (University of the West of Scotland)
- Paulo Leitão (Polytechnic Institute of Bragança)
- Jun 27, 2022: Keynote Speakers announced.
- Jun 10, 2022: project submission for Embedded Systems Competition deadline extension announced.
- May 16, 2022: Embedded Systems Competition submissions now open.
- May 16, 2022: main track submissions now open.
- Nov 21, 2021: site is online at _https://sbesc.lisha.ufsc.br/sbesc2022/__.