Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, SBESC'2021 will be an online-only event from November 22 to 26. Just like in 2019, SBESC will be co-located with the Latin-American Symposium on Dependable Computing (LADC).
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Sebastian Fischmeister (University of Waterloo, ACM Distinguished Speaker)
- Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay (Macquarie University, IEEE-Sensors Distinguished Lecturer)
- Christof Fetzer (TU Dresden)
- Jan Haase (University of Luebeck)
This year, IFIP TC10: Computer Systems Technology is offering students a cash prize for the best papers (first = € 1500, second = € 1250, third = € 1000) and for the best ESC projects (first = € 500, second = € 400, excellence in innovation = € 350). All works presented at the event are automatically enrolled.
- Sep 3, 2021: IFIP TC10 Student Awards will acknowledge the best works submitted by students to SBESC 2021 and ESC 2021.
- Sep 1, 2021: Registration is now open.
- Aug 13, 2021: manuscript submission deadline extentension announced.
- Aug 5, 2021: registration fees announced.
- Jul 30, 2021: manuscript submission deadline extentension announced.
- Jul 12, 2021: SBESC 2021 will be an online-only event.
- May 14, 2021: Embedded Systems Competition submissions now open.
- May 14, 2021: main track submissions now open.
- May 14, 2021: Embedded Systems School submissions now open.
- Oct 15, 2020: site is online at https://https://sbesc.lisha.ufsc.br/sbesc2021/.