Click here to go to the registration system (select the language on the top right side).
|Category||Until Oct 13, 2021 (R$)||Until Oct 28, 2021 (R$)||After Oct 28, 2021 (R$)|
|Regular (SBC, IFIP or IEEE-IES member)||250,00||265,50||288,75|
|Regular (registration + 4-month SBC membership)||343,00||358,50||381,75|
|Regular (registration + 12-month SBC membership)||529,00||544,50||567,75|
|Author surcharge for second paper||200,00|
|Graduate student (SBC, IFIP or IEEE-IES member)||50,00||52,50||57,75|
|Graduate student (registration + 4-month SBC membership)||82,67||85,17||90,42|
|Graduate student (registration + 12-month SBC membership)||148,00||150,50||155,75|
|Author surcharge for graduate student||200,00|
|Undergraduate student (SBC, IFIP or IEEE-IES member)||20,00||21,00||23,10|
|Undergraduate student (registration + 4-month SBC membership)||28,00||29,00||31,10|
|Undergraduate student (registration + 12-month SBC membership)||44,00||45,00||47,10|
|Author surcharge for undergraduate student||230,00|
- Proof of status for categories that require it (e.g. students, members of other scientific societies, etc.) must be uploaded at the time of registration. The verification of this document is made by the SBC team and may take up to one business day; only after verification, the payment methods will be unlocked. Those who opt for a COMBO will have their SBC membership automatically created and will receive an e-mail with guidelines on how to take advantage of the benefits offered by SBC. Membership is for one year only and does not imply automatic renewal.
- Payments via debit card or "boletos" must be done before November 17, 2021.
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered in the event by the camera-ready deadline of October 3, 2021 for the paper to be included in the Proceedings. An author surcharge applies to registrations in the student categories. SBESC, SBC, and IEEE also enforce a strict no-show policy, which requires that at least one author attend the conference and present the paper in order to have it published in the Proceedings.
Registrations can be canceled up to a week before the event. Only 80% of the registration fee will be refunded, with the remaining 20% covering the associated administrative costs. To cancel a registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.