The Brazilian Symposium on Computing Systems Engineering (SBESC) is an initiative of the research community originally associated with the Real-Time Systems Workshop (WTR, since 1998), the Operating Systems Workshop (WSO, since 2004), the Embedded Systems Workshop (WSE, since 2009), and the Critical Embedded Systems Conference, acknowledging the strong synergy between these areas and the fact that the design of computing systems is an increasingly multidisciplinary task. The integration between these communities resulted in the major event in the field in Latin America, covering the main aspects of Computing Systems Engineering. The symposium is promoted by the Technical Committee on Computing Systems Engineering (CE-ESC) of the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC).
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, SBESC'2020 will be carried out completely online.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Leandro Indrusiak (University of York)
- Luciano Ost (Loughborough University)
- Claudionor José Nunes Coelho (Google LLC)
- Renato Mancuso (Boston University)
- Mauro Zanella (ZF Friedrichshafen)
- Aug 2, 2020: manuscript submission deadline extentension announced.
- Jul 21, 2020: Keynote Speakers confirmed.
- May 18, 2020: Embedded Systems Competition (ESC) submissions now open.
- May 14, 2020: main track submissions now open.
- May 14, 2020: Embedded Systems School submissions now open.
- Apr 28, 2020: SBESC 2020 will be an online-only event.
- Sep 19, 2019: Site is online at https://https://sbesc.lisha.ufsc.br/sbesc2020/.