The Brazilian Symposium on Computing System Engineering is an initiative of the researcher community originally associated to three events, Workshop on Operating Systems (WSO), Workshop on Embedded Systems (WSE) and Workshop on Real-Time Systems (WTR), that got together after having identified a strong synergy among these areas. In 2011, the event will take place at Auditorium of the Rectory at the Federal University of Santa Catarina in the sunny city of Florianópolis in Brazil. In addition to technical sessions, the event will comprehend tutorials and invited talks.
- Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Scott Brandt (University of California at Santa Cruz)
- Gernot Heiser (University of New South Wales)
- Andreas Gerstlauer (University of Texas at Austin)
- Confirmed Tutorials
- Mobile Robotics (Ubirajara Franco Moreno and Leandro Buss Becker, UFSC)
- Wireless Sensor Networks (Arliones Hoeller and Antônio Augusto Fröhlich, UFSC)
- Hotel Information is now available.
- Conference attendees can print their certificates online.
- Proceedings are now available at IEEE Xplore.
- ACM Operating System Review issue with SBESC's selected papers is now available at ACM DL.