Click HERE to open the registration site (select the language on the top right side).
The registration allows participation in the folowing events: SBESC (Brazilian Symposium of Computing Systems Engineering), ESSE (School on Embedded Systems) and Embedded Systems Competition.
|Category||Until Sep 30, 2017||Until Oct 15, 2017||After Oct 15, 2017|
|Discount #1: Professional - SBC member||R$ 300,00||R$ 345,00||R$ 395,00|
|Discount #2: Professional - SBESC registration + SBC association||R$ 495,00||R$ 540,00||R$ 590,00|
|Professional - Regular registration||R$ 545,00||R$ 595,00||R$ 650,00|
|Discount #1: Grad Student - SBC member||R$ 100,00||R$ 115,00||R$ 130,00|
|Discount #2: Grad Student - SBESC registration + SBC association||R$ 175,00||R$ 190,00||R$ 205,00|
|Grad Student - Regular registration||R$ 195,00||R$ 210,00||R$ 225,00|
|Discount #1: Undergrad Student - SBC member||R$ 60,00||R$ 70,00||R$ 80,00|
|Discount #2: Undergrad Student - SBESC registration + SBC association||R$ 80,00||R$ 90,00||R$ 100,00|
|Undergrad Student - regular registration||R$ 90,00||R$ 100,00||R$ 110,00|
|High school teacher||R$ 60,00||R$ 70,00||R$ 80,00|
Refunding: the deadline for requesting refund of registration fee is 25th October and the amount to be reimbursed will be 80%, the remaining 20% will cover the administrative costs of registration.
Camera Ready Submission
To submit your camera ready paper, please follow the instruction at the Paper Submission page.