Fotos: Embratur. Fonte
A Distributed Algorithm to Schedule TSCH Links under the SINR Interference Mode
José Carlos Silva (UFS), Flávio Assis Silva (UFBA)
Cache Memory Energy Efficiency Exploration for the HEVC Motion Estimation
Anderson Martins, Wagner Penny, Matheus Weber, Daniel Palomino, Júlio Mattos, Marcelo Porto, Luciano Agostini, Bruno Zatt (UFPel)
SBESC 2017 will include the following Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
- Eduardo Tovar (Instituo Politécnico do Porto, Porto - Portugal)
- Paulo Esteves-Veríssimo (Universidade de Luxembourg, Luxemburgo)
- Rodolfo Azevedo (UNICAMP, Brazil)
This year, SBESC will be held together with the following co-located events:
In 2017, SBESC will be co-located with the Robotica 2017, which includes several robotics competitions and scientific events.
SBESC participants will be able to attend some of these events.
- *** NEW *** Nov 29th - The Proceedings of SBESC 2017 is available in IEEE Xplore
- Nov 1st - Information for the IoT Minicourse has been added.
- Jul 21st - The submission deadline has been extended again!. Extended (FIRM) deadline is Jul. 28th
- Jul 7th - The submission deadline has been extended. Extended deadline is Jul. 21st
- May 30th - Embedded Systems Contest 2017 - List of selected projects have been published in the competition page.
- Embedded Systems Contest 2017 - Deadline Extended : April 30th. (Submissions)
- Embedded Systems Contest 2017 -
Submit your proposal hereSubmissions Closed