SBESC is a SBC event
Basílica Senhor do Bonfim
Dique do Tororó
Igreja de São Francisco
Source: Bahia’s Tourism Secretary
DANDi: Dynamic Asynchronous Neighbor Discovery Protocol for Directional Antennas. Nicolás Gammarano, Javier Schandy, Leonardo Steinfeld (Universidad de la República)
An Embedded Automatic License Plate Recognition System using Deep Learning. Diogo Izidio (UFPE), Antonyus Ferreira (CETENE), Edna Barros (UFPE)
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
Daniel Mossé (University of Pittsburgh)
Luigi Carro (UFRGS)
Venue: Restaurante Barravento
Address: Av. Oceânica, 814 - Barra, Salvador - Phone: (71) 3247-2577
Menu: A menu will be offered with options for starter, main dish and dessert. The options include local (baiana) food and vegano meals.
Price: R$ 89,90 (not including drinking). The dinner will be paid individually at the restaurant.
Please, confirm at the SBESC reception your intention to join us for dinner (preferably until Thursday morning, 8th Nov.)
- 05/10/2018: Preliminary program is available
- 12/09/2018: Registration is now open
- 14/09/2018: 55 papers were accepted (out of 127 submitted)
- 17/09/2018: Useful information on Venue and Accommodation is available
- 01/10/2018: 1st period for registration ends on 07 Oct
- 06/10/2018: SBESC 2018 starts!