The following 10 papers, listed in alphabetical order, received the highest scores during the peer-review evaluation process. From these, a committee will pick SBESC's best papers during the event. The committee will also select those that will be recommended for publication in associated journals.
- A Grid-Tie Micro-Inverter Software Development Based on a Low Cost Multiprocessor Platform. Marcelo Götz, Marcelo Wagner Gobetti, Fausto Bastos Libano (UFRGS).
- An Empirical Study on Failure Causes in a Commercial Off-the-Shelf Operating System. Caio Augusto Rodrigues dos Santos, Rivalino Matias Jr. (UFU).
- Avaliação da Efetividade dos Mecanismos de Compartilhamento de Memória em Hipervisores. Fellipe Veiga (UTFPR), Carlos Maziero (UFPR).
- Considerations on the Least Upper Bound for Mixed-Criticality Real-Time Systems. J. Augusto Santos-Jr., George Lima (UFBA), Konstantinos Bletsas (ISEP).
- Impact of Temporal and Spatial Application Modeling on Event-triggered Wireless Sensor Network Evaluation. Lisane Brisolara, Paulo Ferreira Jr. (UFPel), Leandro Indrusiak (U York).
- Model Checking Embedded C Software using k-Induction and Invariants. Herbert Rocha (UFRO), Hussama Ibrahim, Lucas Cordeiro, Raimundo Barreto (UFAM).
- On the FPGA Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration Interference on Real-Time Systems. João Gabriel Reis, Antonio Augusto Frohlich (UFSC), Arliones Hoeller Jr (IFSC).
- Testing Real-Time Embedded Systems with Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation using High Level Architecture. Alisson Brito, José Cláudio Vieira Junior, Tiago do Nascimento (UFPB).
- Towards to a Wearable Device for Monitoring Ecological Environments. Saul Delabrida, Ricardo R. Oliveira, Thiago D'Angelo (UFOP), Antonio Alfredo Ferreira Loureiro (UFMG).
- UDP4US: Universal Device Pipe for Ubiquitous Services. Gustavo Araujo, Frank Siqueira (UFSC).
The following papers were elected as best papers in each of the three main areas of the event:
- Real-time systems: João Gabriel Reis, Antônio Augusto Fröhlich and Arliones Hoeller Jr, On the FPGA Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration Interference on Real-Time Systems, 2015.
- Operating systems: Caio Augusto Rodrigues dos Santos and Rivalino Matias Jr., An Empirical Study on Failure Causes in a Commercial Off-the-Shelf Operating System, 2015.
- Embedded systems: Herbert Rocha, Hussama Ibrahim, Lucas Cordeiro and Raimundo Barreto, Model Checking Embedded C Software using k-Induction and Invariants, 2015.